Bizarre Online Auctions


Welcome to Bizarre Online Auctions. A place to see all the weird, strange and plain bizarre auctions around the web. Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo and what ever else can be found.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Rock that Saved my LIFE Luckiest Rock on the Planet



My friend and I were doing something we weren't supposed to be doing, and had to take a piss. 11pm, near the woods...not a good idea. Obviously, I can't tell you exactly what we were doing, but I'm sure you understand.

Of course, I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing (how much concentration is needed to pee, anyway) and I casualy looked up as I shook myself. I saw a large dog coming at us, and nudged my friend to hurry him along.

Read More

Posted by N.H :: 3:58 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------