Bizarre Online Auctions


Welcome to Bizarre Online Auctions. A place to see all the weird, strange and plain bizarre auctions around the web. Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo and what ever else can be found.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

a Potato Chip that looks like a Human Nose body part

Okay. First, let me assure you that I have never before posted something on eBay in the "Everything Else" section, let alone in the "Weird" category. As the saying goes, however, "there's a first time for everything", and this "first" is indeed merited.

While eating a bowl of gourmet potato chips from UTZ, I stumbled upon a chip with a very unique shape. It struck me, all of a sudden, that I was looking at a chip that resembled a human nose! I ran into the other room and consulted with my wife, and she agreed that the chip had this uncanny nose-like appearance. I took out a tape measure and measured my wife's nose. Height: 1.75 inches. Width: 1.25 inches. I then measured the chip: Height: 2 inches. Width: 1.5 inches. No, they're not the same size. I hope you didn't think I was leading up to some bizarre coincidence (if I were, I would have listed this under "Totally Bizarre" instead of just "Really Weird"). I'm just trying to point out that the proportion holds and is true to that of an average human's. Well, there is no image of Elvis or Jesus on this chip, but it is no less remarkable, and may interest the collector, nose enthusiast, or who knows?

Posted by N.H :: 2:38 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------