Bizarre Online Auctions


Welcome to Bizarre Online Auctions. A place to see all the weird, strange and plain bizarre auctions around the web. Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo and what ever else can be found.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

WANNA C MY REAL AMATUER PICS?


After looking at this auction I thought that maybe someone should give Brandy a little tip: You want money for a vacation? Get a damn job. At 23 your a little young to be whoring yourself out already aren't you?

Hey there........ My name is Brandy I am a 23 y/o college student. My friends and I are planning a vacation to Hawaii for Spring Break 06. This trip is going to cost a pretty penny.Since I am a college student and not to mention with a part time job.

I will need all the extra income I can get.Friends of mine have actually put up some sites, I don't think I could go to that extreme. None the less I have decided to put together some REAL amatuer and a bit naughty pics. I have plenty of pics I KNOW you will really enjoy.

Posted by N.H :: 10:41 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------